Information for Landlords
Choosing the Right Tenant:
When it comes to tenant selection, it's all about reducing risk and selecting the best tenants possible. In order to achieve this:
· Tenants are personally shown through your property by a property manager.
· Tenants must view the property before they can make an application.
· All tenants wishing to live in the home must submit a comprehensive application form, which includes:
- Current/previous landlord name and contact details
- Current employment/financial situation
- Previous landlord references are always checked and tenants are credit checked
Upon approval tenants are:
· Signed up to all legal and other necessary documentation
· Initial rents, bonds and fees are collected
· All expectations are outlined in a face-to-face meeting with the tenant
Tenants are monitored throughout the tenancy, and we operate a 24 hours, 7 days per week emergency phone meaning you can rest easy knowing your property is being looked after.