SOLD UNDER THE HAMMER
- 5 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 2 Cars
FINAL NOTICE - AUCTION THIS SUNDAY ON SITE 12:00 PM
This young Aston Marsh build family home has a lot to offer while sitting proudly on a freehold 551 sqm (mol) fully fenced section features:
- Two master bedrooms with walk-in wardrobes and ensuite with one on Ground floor
- Three double bedrooms serviced by a full family bathroom
- Two family lounges
- Modern kitchen with walk-in pantry and breakfast bar
- Large dining area, with enough room for an eight seater dining table
- A covered outdoor living area with three drop blinds and two corner blinds
- A Fujitsu heat pump and HRV ventilation system
- Gas heating in kitchen and dining area
- Underfloor heating in kitchen and all three bathrooms
- Plenty of storage space
- Carpeted double internal access garage
- Fly screen door and windows in certain parts of the house
- Landscaped gardens with three water tanks and a pump
- Raised garden boxes for easy gardening
- Central vacuum system
And the list goes on.....
Zoned for Hingaia Peninsula School (Decile 10), and within proximity to ACG Strathallan private campus, day care center, motorways, cafes, doctors, and pharmacy.
The present owners bought this house brand new and ever since have added their flair to enhance their living experience. They have cherished this family home with their extended family and are looking forward to their next stage in life in a retirement village.
If you are in the market for A Complete Family Home, then you must inspect this as this is a must sell on the day of the auction.
Auction to be held on Site on Sunday, 25th March 2018.
To arrange a private viewing or for more information call Sunny Sareen on 022 064 7171.
- Air Conditioning
- Alarm System
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Formal Lounge
- Parking Boat
- Secure Parking
See all features
Double internal access garage + off street parking