Over the past eight years, Adam Thomson has built AT Realty from one Manukau-based office to five offices (Manukau, Mangere Bridge, Manurewa, 360 Property Management and Mangere) with a team of more than 100.
The former salesperson, who achieved extraordinary success over an eighteen-year career, now dedicates his time to championing and developing the next generation of sales leaders. Adam’s core focus is sharing the knowledge and skills he gained as one of Auckland’s most successful agents, fostering AT Realty group’s agents and staff. You’ll often see him at auctions on the weekend, supporting his team and keeping his finger on the pulse of south Auckland real estate.
And the offices’ sales figures – and staff and client satisfaction – are a testament to his leadership: Ray White Manukau is continually in the top three offices nationwide, Ray White Mangere Bridge continues to dominate the area, Ray White Manurewa has achieved a significant increase in sales since AT Realty’s acquisition in 2019 and 360 Property Management has been Ray White’s number one property management office two years running.
A father of two, Adam has lived and breathed south Auckland for nearly two decades. He is passionate about the area, driving A T Realty charitable projects to give back to the community.
- 2020/2021 - Chairman's Elite Business Leader of Ray White Mangere Bridge
- 2019/2020 - Chairman's Elite Business Leader of Ray White Mangere Bridge
- 2018/2019 - Chairman's Elite Business Leader of Ray White Manukau
- 2017 - Elite Performer (NZ)
- 2015 - Residential Salesperson - No. 13
- 2015 - Supreme Growth - No. 8
- 2016 - Elite Performer (NZ)
- 2013 - Residential Salesperson - No. 8
- 2013 - Supreme Growth - No. 6